Family Law

Do you have a family court case that you need help with? Gulotta & Gulotta, PLLC is here for you.

Our law firm handles the following types of family court proceedings.

  • Child Custody
  • Visitation
  • Child Support
  • Child Abuse / Neglect

Family court proceedings can be extremely long and confusing if you do not have an experienced attorney to help you get through them. This is especially true when it comes to child custody proceedings and visitation proceedings.

If you want a fair custody or visitation schedule, you need a family attorney who can back you up in court and help fight for your legal rights. We can take your case to family court and make sure you are heard.

We understand the importance of custody & visitation agreements and their impact on a child’s development. These agreements should be tailored to fit your family’s needs to support a healthy relationship for everyone involved and provide your child with the stability and continuity that he or she deserves.

The court considers many different factors when calculating a child support payment. We can help you understand what factors will be used to calculate a basic child support obligation and ensure that the court has all the relevant information it needs before issuing a child support order.

Gulotta & Gulotta, PLLC can also help protect your rights throughout child abuse and neglect proceedings. 

If your family is dealing with child abuse or neglect, we will help guide you through your options and recommend the most efficient way to help your family. We can speak to Child Protective Services on your behalf to ensure they know your family’s circumstances. Michael Gulotta, Esq. has a degree in psychology and spent time representing children in family court in proceedings such as these as a “Law Guardian.” Michael Gulotta is caring and compassionate, and he wants to make sure your family’s needs are best served by our legal system.

Schedule an appointment or contact our office if you would like to speak with a family lawyer today.

Gulotta & Gulotta Law Firm